Fruity Frosted Cereal Pops
- crisco® original no-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 c
- 4 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 6 c
- multi-colored sweetened rice cereal
- lollipop sticks
- can pillsbury® creamy supreme® blue raspberry flavored frosting
How to Make Fruity Frosted Cereal Pops
- 1COAT 9-inch square baking pan no-stick cooking spray. Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- 2STIR in rice cereal until evenly coated. Press into prepared pan to form even layer. Let cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Cut into 12 (4 x 1 1/4-inch) rectangles. Insert lollipop stick into each treat.
- 3LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Remove lid and foil seal from frosting container. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Dip each pop half-way into frosting. Place on prepared baking sheet. Chill 30 minutes or until frosting is set.