☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
7 cpopped popcorn
4 ccrispix cereal
4 capple jacks cereal
1 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 clight corn syrup
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Caramel Apple Snack Mix
- Combine popcorn, cereals, and peanuts in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, margarine, and syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat.
- Once it comes to a good boil, cook for 5 minutes, without stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda until light and foamy.
- Pour over popcorn mix and stir until coated.
- Spread onto 2 baking sheets that have been sprayed with PAM. Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.