Spicy Yum-Onion Dip
How to Make Spicy Yum-Onion Dip
- 1In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the cream cheese until melted.
- 2Add the sour cream and mix well.
- 3Add the onion soup mix. Add a little of the Sriracha sauce until the heat is where you want it. A little at a time is best...You can always add more, but you can't take it out.
- 4You need to refrigerate it for the onions to incorporate into the dip and soften. A couple of hours will do.
- 5Serve with crackers, toast, bread, veggies, or chips. Or this is really good as a spread on a corned beef sandwich or a crab cake.