Fake Out Toffee
Oh my gosh this is great. Try it and you will eat the whole batch before you can stop.
- 1 pkg
- club crackers
- 1 stick
- almond, slivers
- 1/3 c
How to Make Fake Out Toffee
- 1Take a package of club crackers and place them single file side by side on a cookie sheet, sides touching.
- 2Next place one stick butter in small sauce pan and melt on stove top, add sugar and heat to rolling boil stirring constantly to keep from burn for one minute then remove from heat.
- 3Next spoon over crackers.
Top with almond slivers. Remove any extra crackers that you don't have enough butter mixture to top with.
- 4Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to completely cool. Take a butter knife and run under crackers to loosen from pan. Break up into pieces .
Will be golden brown and taste like a toffee coated treat.