This recipe comes from one of my favorite cookbooks "Company's Coming"
I hope you will give this recipe a try. It's simple and wonderfully tasty.
- 2 x 8oz pkgs. of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pimiento
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp of worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- chopped parsley or nuts
How to Make Cheese Ball
- 1Mix all ingredients together except the parsley and /or nuts
- 2I roll it into two balls, then
Roll each ball in parsley or nuts or a mixture of both.
Cover with saran wrap and place in fridge until needed.
- 3Freezes well.
Make this ahead of time then Freeze leftovers after reshaping into balls.
- 4Serve with assorted crackers