Baked Cinnamon Crisps
Makes a yummy snack or goes great with vanilla ice cream; whipped cream and strawberry jam or puree.
I have seen where some people have cut tortillas in shapes, like bats for Halloween. So very cute! Go wild!
How to Make Baked Cinnamon Crisps
- 1Preheat oven to 350* degrees
- 2Blend granulated sugar and ground cinnamon together. (A shaker type jar works well.)
- 3Melt butter in microwave.
- 4Cut flour tortillas into triangle shapes. Place in a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet, lined with a Silpat mat if you have one, for easy clean up.
- 5Brush melted butter on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle cinnamon / sugar mixture; flip over and repeat. We like ours really coated!
- 6Bake 15 mins. - until very crisp. Let cool. Break into pieces.