St. Patrick's Day Toffee Popcorn w/White Chocolate
How to Make St. Patrick's Day Toffee Popcorn w/White Chocolate
- 1Mix together the sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt.
- 2Boil on medium heat until temperature on a candy thermometer reaches 300 degrees (hard crack).
- 3Remove from heat. Add vanilla and green food coloring.
- 4Pour the hot toffee over popped popcorn and mix well. After you have mixed it, break it up some and place it on a cookie sheet. Let it cool completely.
- 5Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave (COOK ONLY FOR 1 MINUTE OR YOU WILL COOK IT TOO LONG). Stir it until the chips are all smooth. Place it in a sandwich bag and snip a TINY hole in one corner. Drizzle it over the popcorn. Let it set for the chocolate to harden. Store in airtight continer.
- 6You can use milk chocolate also or a mixture of both is really good too.