This recipe will remind you of one of my favorite cookies Snickerdoodles. It will delight everyone in your family.
You can use a hot air popper or even make your own popcorn in a pan.
- bags of light butter microwave popcorn
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp
- heavy cream
How to Make Snickerdoodle Popcorn
- 1Microwave 2 packages of your favorite microwave popcorn. Remove unpopped kernels before putting butter on it.
- 2Put popcorn in a large bowl and drizzle the butter over and stir till all of the popcorn is coated.
- 3Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl once it is combined pour it over the buttered popcorn and stir so all pieces are coated
- 4Melt white chocolate chips and heavy cream in double boiler until melted and smooth. Drizzle over popcorn and let harden, about 20-30 minutes.