★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 cpopped popcorn
2/3 cpowdered sugar
6-9 cassorted ceareal (not flakes or puffed rice size)
1 ccranraisins,raisins, or any other small dried fruit
1 cnuts of choice
1 cm&m's, reeses pieces, or other small candies
1 small pkggummy worms (at least 1 worm per hand )
1 pkglollipops ( 1 pop per hand )
1 pkgcandy that looks like eyeballs (1 eyeball per hand)
15-20food grade clear plastic gloves ( do not get gloves that have powder in them )
to closechennille stems, twist ties, or ribbon
·permenant markers ,red/green/black
How to Make MONSTER HANDS
- Place powered sugar and popcorn in jumbo zip-lock.
close and shake to coat popcorn.
- Place coated popcorn, cereal, dried fruit, nuts, M&M-type candies in a LARGE bowl or what ever you have that will contain it and toss . (I use a brown grocery bag)
- Color fingernails on one side of fingers on all the gloves with permanent marker. (With a little supervision the kids can help with this) ... you don't need to be neat... monsters are not neat!
- Put some popcorn mix in glove and work into fingers of gloves.
- Add mix and place gummy worms and eyeballs so they can be seen thru glove. (fill gloves about 3/4 full.)
- Add lollipop to hand, candy end first with stick coming out of hand.
- close hand by gathering top if glove around lollipop stick and securing with closure of choice. (the stick "bone" should be sticking out )
- Have FUN watching the kids shake "hands" and then dig in to their treats !