Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn~shelli
Michelle Bersani =^..^=1
Now, this is my idea of of candy corn...forget that triangular white, orange and yellow nonsense you get at Halloween (although I still like that, too!).
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn~shelli
- 1Put popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- 2Melt white chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- 3Once they are melted and smooth, stir in chocolate hazelnut spread and peanut butter, mix thoroughly.
- 4Pour onto popped popcorn and gently mix until all pieces are well coated (I use my hands for this... very messy, but easier).
- 5Spread onto sheets of wax paper. Let set for about 10-15 minutes.
- 6Pour in a clean bowl and eat them up!
About Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn~shelli
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews