Yummy Salmon Patties with a new Twist
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 can(s)
- chopped onion
- 2-3 c
- rice chex cereal
- bread crumbs, hand full
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, undeluted
- 1 1/2
- hand full flour
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- evaporated milk
How to Make Yummy Salmon Patties with a new Twist
- 1Get down 2 bowls. (1 large)Open cans Salmon. Drain, then pour into the large bowl. I scale mine real good, as we like these without those little bone fragments.
- 2In smaller bowl, pull off the grey scalle film, the bones and any dark meat. Do this with all 3 cans. And put the left over good salmon into the large bowl.
- 3Add all the rest of the ingredients and then work together to mix with hands.
- 4Dust your hands with flour and form salmon mixture into a ball, then flatten a little. Lay into skillet with oil and cook, browning each side a light brown, I turn mine often, to help cook through on the inside. Maybe about 4 times? Then remove onto platter with paper towel to soak up excess grease.
- 5My family loves to have Salmon Patties with my Homemade Macaroni and Velveeta cheese sauce, and Baked Beans. Though any combination will do! Enjoy these moist patties. Makes great left overs for snacks~