WW Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 lb
- uncooked boneless skinless chicken tenders cut into 24 equal pieces
- 1/4 c
- honey mustard dipping sauce
- 3 tsp
- honey mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp
- low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp
- chives fresh minced
How to Make WW Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Unroll dough and cut it into 24 strips; place strips horizontally in front of you. Top each strip with a piece of chicken and brush chicken with some mustard; roll dough around chicken (chicken will stick out on the ends).
- 3Place chicken bites on prepared baking sheet. Bake until dough is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- 4Meanwhile, combine mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl; sprinkle with chives. Yields 1 chicken bite per serving.
- 5Points Plus: 2pts