3/4 c(1-1/2 sticks softened butter, devided
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
1 call purpose flour (i use white, whole wheat)
1/2 cseedless raspberry jam
2 Tbsppacked brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cquick cooking oats
1 cgranola (without dried fruit)
1 cchopped pecans
1 csema sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Wholesome Granola Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream 1/2 cup softened butter and powdered sugar, Stir in flour.
- With lightly floured fingers, pat dough into ungreased 9X9 baking pan.
Bake 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, cool 10 minutes.
- Spread jam evenly over crust.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup melted buter, honey, brown sugar and vanilla flavoring. Stir in oats, granola, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pat firmly over jam layer.
- Bale 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool. Cut into 16 bars. Enjoy!!