White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
They can also be made with any good baking chocolate. Doesn't have to be white chocolate.
- 6 oz
- white chocolate baking squares
- 15 to 20
- mini pretzels
- sprinkles, any color (optional)
How to Make White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
- 1Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- 2Dip pretzel into the white chocolate, completely covering the pretzel. Roll in topping if desired, and lay on wax paper.
- 3Continue the process until all of the white chocolate is finished.
- 4Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Store in airtight container