- 1 bag(s)
- cheese, shredded (low-fat)
- favorite seasonings
- parchment or wax paper
How to Make Toasted Cheese Snacks
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a ziplock bag or mixing bowl, mix cheese and seasonings very well.
***Sharp cheddar cheese as well as pepper jack cheese work really well. For the seasoning I use a small dash of garlic salt along with dill weed but you can use whatever you like.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper*. Then put cheese mixture in quarter size piles on the paper.
***It's very important to use the parchment or wax paper rather than foil or cooking spray. If you try it without the parchment or wax paper you will have a caked on mess.
- 4Bake in oven for 7-10 mins. Once done baking, lay paper with cheese snacks on a cooling rack.
- 5Makes a great snack but goes well with chili or other soup. Also tastes great dipped in sour cream or crumbled up on a salad.