Teriyaki Smoked Beef Jerky
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbthinly sliced beef
1 cteriyaki marinade
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
1 tspsmoked paprika
How to Make Teriyaki Smoked Beef Jerky
- Combine teriyaki and spices.
- place in a large plastic bag.
- add in beef, seal and mix well...refrigerate over night.
- set oven to 220 degrees, meanwhile put a cookie rack on a cookie sheet.
- take beef out of marinade and with paper towels or a kitchen towel pat most of the marinade off, discard the marinade.
- cut into what ever size you like, ( I like thin strips)
- line up on cookie rack and place in oven for 3 hours...take out and ENJOY.