Teriyaki Red Pepper Flakes Beef Jerky
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbtop round beef, thinly sliced
1 cteriyaki sauce or marinade
1/2 csoy sauce, low sodium
1/2 cworcestershire sauce
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspliquid smoke flavoring
How to Make Teriyaki Red Pepper Flakes Beef Jerky
- cut the thinly sliced beef into strips
- mix rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- combine with the beef in a large plastic zipper bag, marinade 4-6 hours or overnight.
- heat oven to 200 degrees, place a rack on a cookie sheet, take beef out from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- align each piece on rack, use 2 if needed, the meat needs room for the drying technique "air circulation".
- place in oven for 4 hours, or until dried..let cool and eat away.