How to Make Tasty Tomato Pie
- Bake pie crust according to package directions.
- Slice tomatoes and lay on paper towels to drain off excess liquid. ( about 25 minutes to an hour)
- Mix together mayonaise and cheese blend together.
- Spread sliced tomatoes to bottom of pie crust.
- Sprinkle salt,pepper, basil and bacon on tomato layer.
- Repeat with another layer of tomatoes .
- Repeat step 6.
- Spread mayonaise mixture on top of tomatoes .
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.