Spicy Pimento Cheese Spread
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cmayonnaise (i use salad dressing)
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tsponion powder
1 jar(s)(4 oz) pimentos, drained and diced
1jalapeno pepper, finely diced (seeded and deveined for less heat)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Spicy Pimento Cheese Spread
- Place mayonnaise and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and, using a spatula, blend slowly until combined well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: It's great on a quick sandwich, wonderful on a grilled-cheese sandwich or served as a dip with tortilla chips and/or your favorite snack cracker.