It is a wonderful taste experience you won't soon forget. The Austrian wiener is also known as a Frankfurter, Vienna Sausage" or "Wiener Sausage.
This is also good when served with curry ketchup... Add a little curry to your ketchup and add to your bun... you won't be sorry.
·3 sausage rolls, large, fresh
·6 austrian sausages (frankfurter,sacherwurst or bratwurst )
·1/4 onion, thinly sliced
·1/2 tbsp curry powder, ground
·1 1/2 tbsp mustard, sweet or basic
How to Make Sausage Sandwich
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grill the sausages for about 5 - 10 minutes until done to your liking.
You could grill on the bbq if you like. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Toast the rolls in a toaster until golden brown.
- Put the onion slices on the bottom halves of your toasted rolls and then sprinkle with the curry.
- Spread your choice of mustard on the top half of the rolls.
- Then top off with two sausages per roll.