How to Make sausage dip
- 1cut cream cheese into little squares easy to melt. and put into a medium sized pot
- 2open can of rotel and drain juices. DO NOT squish dry like tuna, you want some of the juice. pour over cream cheese in pot
- 3take sausage and break up in a skillet over med high heat. cook sausage til brown all the way through. keeping in in little chunks. drain grease and put on top of rotel and cream cheese in pot.
- 4cook ingrediants over med heat, constantly stirring until cream cheese is melted and it is nice and creamy.
- 5* you can also put it in a crock pot to melt it or put it in one to keep it from turning thick.
- 6* you can serve with tostitos scoops or with bread, your choice.