1 largecan of hunt's tomatoes, diced, drained, or 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
1/2vidalia onion, chopped fine
1/2 cfresh cilantro, finely chopped
How to Make Salsa Sublime
- Prepare tomatoes. I use fresh tomatoes when I can get them, but Hunt's diced tomatoes work fine. I prefer Hunts because they are steam peeled, no lye involved. Drain the tomatoes.
- Chop the onion to a fine chop.
- Remove the cilantro leaves from the stems. Then chop the leaves until they are fine.
- Stir all together gently and add the salt. You may want more or less salt, it all depends on your taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crudites. It also makes a good dressing for a salad, or on cooked chicken breasts or fish. Refrigerate unused portion for a day or two. Enjoy!