Roasted Red Pepper Spread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 jar(s)
- 7 oz each roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh italian parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- capers, drained
- 1 medium
- garlic clove mashed with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh basil for garnish, optional
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- 1Arrange the drained peppers on a double layer of paper towels and let them dry while preparing the recipe.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients in the work bowl of a food processor. Process until the parsley and capers are finely chopped.
- 3Add the peppers and process using the on/off pulses, until peppers are coarsley chopped. Stop several times to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Make sure the mixture is evenly chopped.
- 4Taste for seasonings and adjust. Drain any excess liquid. Serve at room temperature with crostini, baguette slices or bagel chips,