REINDEER FOOD FOR SANTA'S EIGHT PALS
Photo by: squidoo.com/reindeer-food
How to Make REINDEER FOOD FOR SANTA'S EIGHT PALS
- 1Gather any and all children (from 2 to 90) around the kitchen table. Assemble all the ingredients.
- 2Either play on radio/stereo/MP3/whatever favorite Christmas carols--or better yet, sing!
- 3Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl; mix well. Place mixture into plastic cups or sandwich bags, one for each child.
- 4Go outside (put on a coat if it is below 55 degrees; boots, if it is snowing!) and sprinkle reindeer food on the lawn where Santa's eight friends will be sure to see it.
- 5This food will fill their tummies and give them extra energy to lift off again after Santa has eaten all the milk and cookies you left for him inside.