PUPPY CHOW FOR PEOPLE
Rose Mary Mogan
This recipe is from my cookbook, I only have the one picture of it from when I made it for a huge party, years ago. It was one of the requested items, the next time I make it I will take pictures of each step. Hope you Enjoy this quick easy & simple snack. I am posting this for Renee & Zelda.
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1/3 c
- butter (5 tablespoons)
- 1 box
- crispix cereal (12 ounes)
- 2 c
- powdered sugar, sifted
How to Make PUPPY CHOW FOR PEOPLE
- 1In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat, add the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter, and stir until melted.
- 2Add the crispix cereal to a large bowl, then pour the melted chocolate mixture over the cereal. Note: OTHER CEREALS CAN ALSO BE USED.
- 3Cover the bowl with a lid and shake vigorously until cereal is fully coated.
- 4Open the bowl and sift powdered sugar over the mixture.
- 5Cover bowl with lid again and shake again until pieces are coated with powdered sugar. Allow mixture to cool slightly before serving. Makes about 12 servings.