Pineapple with caramel sauce
It's a nice refreshing snack for the summer!
Picture courtesy google images.
- 1 large
- can of pineapple chunks
- 1 bag(s)
- wrapped caramel candies (approx. 25-30 candies)
- 1/3 c
- half and half cream
- just a splash of vanilla flavoring
How to Make Pineapple with caramel sauce
- 1Unwrap all caramels in bag and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, heat unwrapped caramels, half and half cream and vanilla on low-medium heat just until caramels are melted and mixture is semi-soft and mixed well. Turn off heat.
- 3Place equal amounts of pineapple chuncks on each plate. Pour equal amounts of caramel sauce in small dipping bowls. Serve and Enjoy!