How to Make Pickled Jalapeños
- 1Sterilize 4 (1 pint) canning jars per manufacturer's instructions.
- 2In a non-reactive saucepan combine vinegar, honey, oil, pickling spice and salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4Reduce heat to low and simmer the mixture while you pack your canning jars.
- 5Arrange equal amounts of jalapenos, garlic cloves & peppercorns in each jar.
- 6Pour hot mixture over the peppers, leaving 1/2 inch head space in each jar.
- 7Process jars in a water bath for 10 minutes. Store peppers for at least 2 weeks before eating them. Enjoy!