Pickled Garlic with Jalapenos
How to Make Pickled Garlic with Jalapenos
- Separate enough garlic from heads to fill 12 pint canning jars. Peel garlic.
- Combine white vinegar, sugar and pickeling spice in large pan. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 min.
- Place one slice jalapeno in bottom of each jar fill. Fill each jar with garlic. Sprinkle some crushed red pepper flakes over top of garlic.
- Pour hot vinegar mixture over garlic fill to about 1/4 inch from top. Wipe any excess vinegar or seeds off top of jar and seal with lids, tightly.
- Process the filled jars in boiling water for 10 min. Remove from water and wait for the popping of the lids to start.
- Let cool completely and store. The longer the jars sit the more pickeling flavor. Enjoy!