Peanut Butter Energy Balls - No Bake
How to Make Peanut Butter Energy Balls - No Bake
- Stir together peanut butter, honey and dry milk until well blended. Add ground walnuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, bran flaces, wheat germ, dried cranberries and stir well to blend together.
- If the ingrediends still feel sticky you can add more of above ingredients or substitute Rice Krispies, coconut, chocolate chips or items you have on hand until ingredients are easy to handle.
- Roll into balls the size of golf balls and place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. At this point you can roll these balls in shredded coconut, ground nuts or dry cocoa. Place these in the refrigerator to firm up. When firm they can be stored in refrigerator in a covered container.
- I like to take these energy balls one step further instead of rolling them in aboove ingredients. I melt 6 ounches of bittersweet baking chocolate in a microwave and dip the energy balls in chocolate. After dipping I place them on a foil lined cookie sheet then place all of them in refrigerator to set up.
- I store my chocolate covered energy balls in the freezer and take a few with me when I play golf. They will soften at room temperature but they are delicious and give me an extra boost on the golf course.