Peanut Butter Candy
How to Make Peanut Butter Candy
- 1Butter the pan that the fudge will be cooked in, as well as a 9X13 inch pan.
- 2Bring first 4 ingredients to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- 3Immediately reduce the heat to medium so there's a steady boil.
- 4Cook 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and add the marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and vanilla. Add nuts if desired.
- 6Stir well until the candy starts to set a little bit, and then put it in the buttered 9x13 inch pan. When completely cooled, cut into pieces. I store it in the fridge in a tupperware box.