Peanut Butter Candy
3/4 cmargarine or butter
2/3 csmall can evaporated milk
1 cpeanut butter, i use smooth
1 jar(s)7 oz of marshmallow creme
1 cpeacans or walnuts if desired
How to Make Peanut Butter Candy
- Butter the pan that the fudge will be cooked in, as well as a 9X13 inch pan.
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Immediately reduce the heat to medium so there's a steady boil.
- Cook 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and vanilla. Add nuts if desired.
- Stir well until the candy starts to set a little bit, and then put it in the buttered 9x13 inch pan. When completely cooled, cut into pieces. I store it in the fridge in a tupperware box.