Peanut Butter & Banana Snacks
- banana (with a little green on it; if it's too ripe, the snack will be overly sweet)
- wheat thins
- 4 Tbsp
- natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp
- honey (i used blackberry honey)
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon (optional)
How to Make Peanut Butter & Banana Snacks
- 1Cut the Banana into about 12 pieces; Set aside.
- 2Add 1/2 Teaspoon of Natural Peanut Butter onto each Wheat Thin piece.
- 3Add one banana piece to each Wheat Thin.
- 4Take a small spoon and get some of the honey on the tip. Bring over one of the Wheat Thins (with the banana on it) and drizzle a small amount on it. I think it could be considered about 1/4 teaspoon of honey on each.
- 5Take a bottle of ground cinnamon and gently tap it over the honey. Add as little or as much as you want.