My Deep Fried Butter Pickles/with Ranch Dressing
- 48 slice
- bread and butter pickles [16oz jar]
- 2 c
- pancake batter, already mixed
- vegetable oil ,heated in skillet [approx. 2 inches]
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
- 1 bottle
- ranch dressing
How to Make My Deep Fried Butter Pickles/with Ranch Dressing
- 1Mix the pancake batter as directed on package, not to thin.Addd the salt and pepper to the batter.Dredge the pickles in the batter and shake the excess off.
- 2While you are preparing the pickles, Prepare your skillet with 2 inches of hot oil. Add the pickles a few at a time, It takes about 15 seconds per side. Then drain them on paper towels. Then eat with Ranch. You can't eat just one.