Mini Party Pizza
Nicole Szonye Rhodes
Topping choices are limitless and a great way to use left over chicken or pasta sauce from a previous meal.
For make your own parties, pre-make the dough bases the night before and let everyone pick their toppings.
To use these as h'orderves simply slice in quarters with a pizza cutter.
Each can of biscuits will make 8-10 pizzas depending on the brand. The no brand style works the best.
For dinners plan on 4 per adult, 2 per small child, for parties usually 2 per person is sufficient if other items are also on the menu.
- 1 can(s)
- homestyle regular sized bake and serve biscuits
- tomato or pasta sauce
- italian style shredded cheese
- turkey pepperoni
- chopped vegetables
- various cooked meats
- melted garlic butter
- non stick cooking spray
How to Make Mini Party Pizza
- 1Spray 2 11x14" baking sheets with non stick coking spray. Flour your rolling surface and pin. Pat flour on both sides if each biscuit and roll out until it's about 1/4" thick or less. Place 4-6 flattened biscuits on each tray.
- 2Brush each biscuit round with melted garlic butter across entire surface. Spread tomato sauce (or BBQ or white sauce) on surface of each biscuit round. Drop a small handful of cheese on each mini pizza.
- 3Add toppings as desired. Pizzas should fit 3-4 pepperoni pieces each (4 for quartered pies, 3 for snack size pies).
- 4Bake each tray for 10 minuets at recommended temperature on package or until edges of pizzas are golden brown.