Home Made Protein Bars
1Bar = 200 calories 14 g protein 20 g carbs.
- 3 1/2 c
- rolled oats
- 1 1/2 c
- dry milk
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- lite syrup
- scoops protein powder (whatever flavor you prefer)
- egg whites
- 1/4 c
- orange juice
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- craisins (cranberry/raisins, or cranberries or raisins) or chopped apple and chopped nuts
How to Make Home Made Protein Bars
- 1Preheat oven 325*. Mix all ingredients as you add them to each other and then in a waxpaper lined cookie sheet spread the mixture out.
- 2After you do this and before you bake them, take a butter knife and cut them into 10 squares.
- 3Bake until lightly browned (about 15 minutes) and store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks without refrigeration.