- 1. pkg
- 10 oz.frozen spinach
- 1-2 can(s)
- 5 oz. sliced water chestnuts
- 1 oz
- 8oz. fat-free cottage chees
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing
How to Make Healthy Spinach Dip
- 1Frozen chopped spinach defrost and squeeze out all the juice.
Can of sliced water chestnuts dice into small pieces.
- 28oz. container of fat-free cottage cheese blend with a handheld blender or in a traditional blender until smooth and creamy.
- 31 packet Ranch dressing: After completing the above tasks, mix well, eat and enjoy. No baking or cooking needed.