Grazers (whole wheat peanutbutter crisps)
With only 4 ingredients, this one is simple and healthy.
- loaf of whole wheat bread, sliced
- 13 oz
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar (plus additional to taste)
How to Make Grazers (whole wheat peanutbutter crisps)
- 1Remove crusts from bread. (this is easier if you freeze the bread) Halve slices horizontally. Cut each half into 4 pieces vertically.
- 2Bake sticks and crusts in preheated 250 degree oven until light brown, about 45 to 60 minutes.
Crush crusts in plastic bag using rolling pin.
- 3Heat peanutbutter, oil and sugar in top of double bolier. Mix well. Dip bread sticks, a few at a time, into mixture. Roll peanut butter sticks in crumbs. (use commercial unseasoned crumbs to supplement if necessary)Stack on narrow side to dry on wire racks.
- 4These freeze very well! They are delicious and very addicting! :)