Fruit Roll Ups
- 1 c
- fruit puree (cherry, blackberry, rasberry, strawberry, peach, apricot or apple)
- 1 Tbsp
- honey or sugar
- for variety add: cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon or orange peel, raisins or coconut to the sweetened puree
How to Make Fruit Roll Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Use a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan that is teflon or lined with wax paper
- 2Puree fruit of choice and sweetner. Spread evenly in a very thin layer in pan. Dry fruit approximately 4 hours in the oven or for a day in the sun.
- 3Peel fruit leather away from plastic or pan and roll up. Store in a tightly covered jar. Color and flavor keep well about a month at room temperature; four months in a refrigerator and one year if frozen.