Deviled Egg Easter Candy Recipe
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are such cute Easter candies! It's a joy to eat them... and to watch the reaction of people who think they are really eggs! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Deviled Egg Easter Candy Recipe
- Melt white Wilton Melts and spoon into egg-shaped mold.
- Melt a few yellow melts and add rice krispies for texture. This will be the "yolk".
- Put a dollop of yellow yolk mixture onto white egg to resemble a deviled egg.
- Sprinkle a tiny bit of red Christmas sugar on yellow to look like paprika.
- I serve them in a deviled eggs dish or put a tiny bit of Easter grass into a paper cupcake holder.
- Immediately put in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes to harden. Many times I have used white almond bark (from Walmart) and it works just fine. Just a hint of yellow food coloring.