Cinnamon Granola Bars
How to Make Cinnamon Granola Bars
- 1Beat butter and brown sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Add egg; beat well. Stir in flaxseed and honey. Use large bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, cinnamon and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture just until blended. Gently stir in raisins.
- 3Press into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned
- 5Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.