Chocolate Pretzel Squares
The prep time includes the microwave time. Honestly, it takes the longest time just to unwrap the Hershey's Kisses. =^..^=
- bag of thin pretzel squares
- hershey's kisses, unwrapped, one per pretzel square
- plain m & m's, one per pretzel square (you can color-coordinate for the holidays)
- hershey's hugs white chocolate kisses, unwrapped (instead of the hershey's kisses)
ANOTHER GREAT IDEA:
How to Make Chocolate Pretzel Squares
- 2Microwave for just enough seconds** (see below) to start to melt the chocolate enough that an M & M can be pressed into the top of the Hershey's kiss.
- 3**(My microwave takes 47 seconds, then I let them stay on the warm plate for another 30 seconds or so before pressing in the M & M. If the M & M doesn't go down easily, leave it & work on another before coming back to the stubborn M & M.)
- 6ANOTHER GREAT IDEA: Use Hershey's Hugs in place of the Hershey's Kisses. The stripes look very festive!