Big Skillet Cookie
1/2 cbutter, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/4 cquick oats, plus about 1 tablespoon reserved
1heaping cup of semi-sweet chips, plus about 2 tablespoons reserved
1 Tbspoil , i use light olive oil
How to Make Big Skillet Cookie
- In a large mixing bowl, at medium speed, mix butter, sugar, and brown sugar together.
Add eggs one at a time, mix, add the vanilla and mix again.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture. Mix well on low.
- Add quick oats (1 1/4 cups), and mix well again.
Add the semi-sweet chips (1 cup) and mix with a spoon.
- Prepare the 10 inch skillet with oil, coating well.
Spread mixture in the skillet, and top with the reserved chips and oats.
Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cookie is golden around the edges.
- Cool completely before serving.
Cut into serving sizes. Very good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy, this is a treat!