4 cbanana nut cheerios cereal
1 csweetened dried cranberries
1/3 cslivered almonds,toasted
1/3 croasted unsalted sunflower seeds
1/2 clight corn syrup
1/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Banana Nut Cheerios Energy Bar
- Spray a 9 inch square pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl,mix cereal,cranberries,al.monds,and sunflower seeds ,
- in a 2 quart saucepan,heat corn syrup,brown sugar,and peanut butter to boiling over medium-high heat,stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir for one minute;remove from heat,stir in vanilla.
- Pour syrup mixture over cereal mixture,toss to coat.
- press firmly in a pan;cool completely,about 30 minutes
- For bars,cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.