Baked Egg Rolls
- 1 1/3 cups fresh broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 4 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded ginger
- 8 egg roll wrappers
How to Make Baked Egg Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- 3Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.