★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 ccreamy reduced fat peanut butter
1/4 tspground cinnamon
4 smallgranny smith apples
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Wedges
- mix peanut butter and cinnamon in a small bowl until blended.
- cut apples into wedges using a apple slicer without cutting entirely through the apples. remove core.
- hold apple wedges together loosely. fill middle cavity with peanut butter mixture. press wedges together gently, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- apples can be made the night before for lunch the next day. wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- for a simple snack, core and slice apples. serve with cinnamon peanut butter.