★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- creamy reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 4 small
- granny smith apples
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Wedges
- 1mix peanut butter and cinnamon in a small bowl until blended.
- 2cut apples into wedges using a apple slicer without cutting entirely through the apples. remove core.
- 3hold apple wedges together loosely. fill middle cavity with peanut butter mixture. press wedges together gently, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- 4apples can be made the night before for lunch the next day. wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- 5for a simple snack, core and slice apples. serve with cinnamon peanut butter.