Addictive Pretzels by Davita
?Snyder’s of Hanover brand pretzels were tested in this recipe, but any kind of unsalted pretzel may be used.
For dialysis patients, CKD, and diabetics.
- ingredients listed with recipe
How to Make Addictive Pretzels by Davita
- 1two 16-ounce bags of unsalted pretzels
1 cup canola oil
2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1-1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 21. Preheat oven to 175° F.
2. Spread pretzels out on two 18” x13” cookie sheets, so that pretzels lay flat. Break large-size pretzels into pieces, or use whole bite-size pretzels.
3. Mix canola oil, dry salad dressing, garlic powder and dill together well.
4. Pour evenly over pretzels and use your hands to make sure pretzels are evenly coated.
5. Bake for 1 hour, flipping pretzels every 15 minutes.
6. Cool, and enjoy!