5 Minute No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
1 3/4 crolled oats
1 cpuffed brown rice cereal (puffed rice cereal)
1/4 cpumpkin seeds
1/4 csunflower seeds
1/4 cchia seeds (optional)
1/4 cunsweetened coconut (optional)
1/8 cfinely ground flaxseed (optional)
1/2 cbrown rice syrup or, agave nectar or, honey
1/3 ccreamy peanut butter
1 tspvanilla extract (optional)
How to Make 5 Minute No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl. Mix them together.
- In a separate (microwave safe) bowl, mix together the wet ingredients, then microwave them for about 20 to 30 seconds. This will make it easier to mix and add to the dry ingredients since it’s really sticky!
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix! Keep mixing until the wet binding ingredients are as well distributed as possible. Put some muscle into it!
- Put the mixture into a shallow pan and flatten it down. Done and done!
- Cut them into about 12 bars (they are probably a bit crumbly still, but don’t worry – the fridge will bind them!) and store them in the fridge. You can either just store them together in the big pan (covered with foil) or separately wrap them for easy grabbing and going!
- Nutritional Stats
(when cut into 12 bars)
Total Carbohydrates 24.6g
Dietary Fiber 4.4g