24hr Pickled Salsa w/Dill Chips
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
The peppers added did not make this hot at all. If need more kick add more peppers.
- sliced red onion
- sliced english cucumbers
- seeded fresh hot peppers of choice
- bunch fresh dill
- 1 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- kosher salt
- slices pickled jalapeno peppers slices
- 1 large
- seeded and slightly chopped tomato
- sliced up seeded pickled pepperchinnis
- multi-grain tortillas
- dried dill
How to Make 24hr Pickled Salsa w/Dill Chips
- 2Remove and drain pickle juice and reserve for more pickling.
Remove large stems of dill.
Place in chopper with sliced pickled peppers and chop for consistency you enjoy.
Tasted and check for salt, may need more, but I didn't.
Place in bowl. if you like tomatoes stir in a few chopped seeded or can small chopped drained. Enjoy!