The Original Chex® Party Mix
This is the full recipe you can 1/2 the recipe. I've add the link to the site below for instructions for 1/2 recipe.
The original recipe includes Corn Chex®, Rice Chex® and Wheat Chex®. You can mix and match to suit your taste—just use a total of 9 cups of cereal.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 ccorn chex® cereal
3 crice chex® cereal
3 cwheat chex® cereal
1 cmixed nuts
1 cbite-size pretzels
1 cgarlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips broken into 1-inch piecesor
1 cregular-size bagel chips broken into 1-inch pieces
6 Tbspbutter or margarine
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tspseasoned salt
3/4 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
How to Make The Original Chex® Party Mix
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Remove from microwave
- Stir in seasonings
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool