Spicy Pistachio, Nut & Seed Mix
1 1/2 cpecan halves
3/4 cpine nuts
3/4 cshelled pumpkin seeds (peptitas)
1/3 cshelled pistachios
3 Tbspvegetable oil
3 Tbspgranulated sugar
3/4 tspcayenne pepper (or more, to taste)
How to Make Spicy Pistachio, Nut & Seed Mix
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pecans, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, pistachios and oil.
- Mix in sugar, 3/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper and salt; make sure all nuts are covered.
- Spoon nuts evenly across pan and place in oven. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes or until nuts are brown, shake pan frequently.
- Remove from oven and cool. Store in airtight container.