How to Make Cranberry Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread almonds evenly on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 7*10 minutes or until nuts are slightly darker in color. Cool completely in pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 225*
- In a large bowl, combine almonds, cranberries, & pretzels.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Pour over pretzel mixture. Toss until well coated.
- In another small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over pretzel mixture and toss till well coated.
- Spread evenly on a greased baking sheet. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely on pan. Store in an airtight container